Home > Uncategorized > Successful Test Ride

Successful Test Ride

Ok so today I put the motor back on the bike… put the controller on, set to 50% motor amps (250 amp max), and took my life into my own hands.

Here is the photo record, video coming soon.
First Ride0

 

First Ride1

 

First Ride2

Now during the rides the BMS was cutting out the battery due to high amps (it is set to ~50amps).  After a few runs I changed the kelly to only pull 20% battery amps and that stopped that.  Tomorrow I will up that value until I find the highest value that does not shutdown the BMS.

I will also wire up the throttle and some switches to replace the control box.

Advertisements
Categories: Uncategorized
  1. 13/08/2011 at 7:40 pm

    That’s some nice worh there Tony! Drop me a mail so we can coordinate the logistics for Winton. Cheers, Andy.

  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: