Software Tweeks.

Ok I put on the timing adjuster on the bike and give it a whirl just spinning the back wheel. The bike has now gone from 40amps (battery) and 5100rpm to 20amps and 5600rpm. This is just such a magic device.
I also changed some parameters in the Kelly controller. The throttle is now in torque mode and I upped the motor amps. The bike now gets up to 85km/h and does it relatively quickly. Maximum current draw is now 100amps and top speed is about 85km/h.
My next set of runs I will measure motor amps and try and figure out what is going on.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s