Home > Uncategorized > Quick update

Quick update

So today I finally got most of the plates to connect the batteries together.

I made one mistake, Luke made another and the laser cutting place made a third so we are down a few plates.  However we have enough to test assemble the pack outside the bike and get all the measurements for all the spacer rods etc.   We will new get all the spacers cut and threaded so we can bolt the plates together and then get the final mounting bolts done for the frame.  I should be doing the assembly of the battery into the bike this coming weekend.

Battery test construction

Battery test construction

Battery test construction

 

It also looks like I am on target for a weight not exceeding 50kg for the pack.

Advertisements
Categories: Uncategorized
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: